Saturday, February 15, 2014

Final Gravity Podcast

Time to get this blog on track again!

I have been in talks with investors, working on a refined business plan, but as long as we have not secured investors, I was holding off writing more as there wasn't much to say without repeating myself.
But now I have something to talk about, a new experience. I was invited to speak on Final Gravity Podcast (website: finalgravitypodcast) about the brewery, Belgian beer, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

The podcast should be up shortly, I will follow up soon with some more commentary!

Cheers all, and don't forget something is still brewing in the State of New Jersey!


2 comments:

  1. Wim is a liar, a deceiver! Pure evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow up. Wim seems to spend an awful lot of time on Facebook in personal vendettas and attacks. This guy is unstable and a poor representative of the Catholic Church.

    ReplyDelete